Saturday, October 11, 2008

Re: MalWare

Do you run both Ad-Aware and Spybot in real-time protection mode, or =
turn them off and run if problems?

Which version of Ad-Aware are you using? I know the free version is for =
home use only and is not suppose to be used in schools. (Both Spybot =
and Malwarebytes allow schools to use the free versions.)

Thanks,

Renee