Friday, August 8, 2008

Re: What to do with former faculty email accounts?

My last school deleted accounts right away with no transition time.
That was difficult because it is nearly impossible to notify everyone
of an email change, especially in the last weeks of school.

We had many former faculty members who stayed around to sub, tutor,
etc. Often, I wish they were still in some sort of communication loop,
especially for those who sub on a regular basis.

Andrea