Friday, August 8, 2008

Re: What to do with former faculty email accounts?

When faculty members retire, they retain their school email account as
long as they want them. We remove from mass mailing lists.

When people leave permanently but aren't retiring, their account is
closed after a 90-day transitional time that begins when their duties
conclude.

Curt Lieneck
Director of Information Technology
University of Chicago Laboratory Schools