Friday, August 1, 2008

Re: Technology Professional Development

Your librarian may also being helpful in teaching web-specific info =
sessions on topics such as effective internet searching, online =
databases, and even about a few of the things that the kids are doing =
outside of the classroom that could be brought into your lesson plans.

Emily S. Auerswald
Indian Creek School
1130 Anne Chambers Way
Crownsville, MD 21032