Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Re: Student Leadership programs

Hi Lynne,

My name is matt nink, and I direct a student and teacher leadership progam
in based in Milwaukee, WI. We do programs all over the country for middle
and high school students and teachers.

I am wondering if you are still looking for some leadership programing at
your school?

Thanks for your consideration...

Matt Nink

Matt Nink | Executive Director| Global Youth Leadership Institute
829 W. Wisconsin Ave. | Milwaukee WI 53233 | United States of America
o 414.238.2408 | f 414.238.2407 |c 414.397.1159
www.gyli.org

Nurturing collaborative leadership for global communities
and helping schools inspire socially responsible young people