Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Re: Website and program surveys

Regarding a laptop program survey, Educational Collaborators built a
free laptop readiness survey but it covers many things that people a few
years into the programs may still need to consider.

=20

It is discussed on the School Computing Wiki
<http://schoolcomputing.wikia.com/wiki/One-to-One_Readiness_Assessment>
or can be accessed directly here
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=3DSJet9Op5BC80DYD5Sqp_2fxQ_3d_3d> =
.