Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Re: Emergency Contact Systems for Parents

Tom:

Wow! Thank you for the information. The fact that School Messenger ASP
Plus integrates well with your database is nice. Wonder if it is
limited to just Senior Systems or not. I agree that we don't want
parents to have to log in to another system to keep their information
up-to-date. Presently they login to our website to update their data.

Thanks again!

Jeff