Monday, October 29, 2007

Re: Headmasters Who Maintain Blogs

While this isn't a head of school blog, it is an excellent sample of an =
effective use of a blog for school to home communications...and parents =
can subscribe to this blog and receive automatic updates in their =
reader.

Fantastic sample:

http://musowls.blogs.com/lowerschool/

I would like to extend this inquiry to include any samples from division =
heads/school principals.

Matt Montagne
University School of Milwaukee