Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Re: Apple Workgroup manager

Elizabeth,

In WGM you can create computer lists . There is a feature that will
search for the workstations that you can then add to the group. I
have had to manually add addresses and names for some computers that
for whatever reason don't show up on the list.

Does each computer have a unique name ?

Carl Campion
Archmere Academy
302-798-6632x823