Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Re: School Visit Request

-----Original Message-----
From: "Susan Ferris" <sfmr@comcast.net>
To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Sent: 10/24/07 4:08 PM
Subject: School Visit Request

Hi to all---
Our school will be closed on December 7 so that the ENTIRE faculty
will have an opportunity
visit another school pretty great idea!)----
So...

I am looking for to visit a lower school in the Baltimore/DC area to=20
that has both a strong tech program=20
and an active commitment to social issues---
My own experience is 20 years of teaching, 15 years as a tech educator---=20
my own education was in Friends Schools (including college)---
Thoughts on this?

I am also looking for a school, closer to home (New Jersey) that has a stro=
ng
use of smart board tech in a lower school setting.

Suggestions are all welcome

Susan Ferris Rights
908-568-1884
sfmr@comcast.net

There is enough light for those whose wish is to see,=20
and enough darkness for those who are of a contrary disposition.