Monday, October 22, 2007

Re: School Dances - Alternatives?

Having chaperoned our Homecoming Dance this past Saturday, the
"appropriate dancing" topic is on my mind. We did not directly address
the the appropriate dancing issue as a school ... although I did speak to
a few students individually about it.

I agree, please keep this public.

Lorri Carroll
Director of Technology