Saturday, October 27, 2007

Re: [DISCA] Email questions

have you tested your network speed at all (same ping times from room to =
room, machine to machine, plugged into Ethernet, vs. airport) Likewise,=
do the machine differences have anything to do with the port speed on t=
he computers themselves (are they all 100 Base T or greater connections=
=3F)

Have you considered jumping the Exchange ship and moving to Kerio's mail=
server=3F It's a pretty robust Mac based email server that we've been =
using for years and it's amazingly easy to administer (we had an Exchang=
e server before that).
=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F =20

From: Carl Campion [mailto:ccampion@mac.com]
To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU, DISCA@googlegroups.com, WGM List [mailto:cl=