Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Re: 6th Grade Admissions Process

At Manlius Pebble Hill we have the student visit in the grade they are
currently enrolled in. We look for socialization and participation in
classes and feel the best evaluation is within the student population
they hope to join. We always run a two day visit which alleviates the
anxiety of the first day with the second day visit.

Andrea=20

Andrea Danial, Head of Lower School
Manlius Pebble Hill School
Syracuse, NY