Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Re: Vacant campuses

As far as I know the Northfield School campus in E. Northfield, MA is still available. It meets the criteria you mention and the setting is gorgeous. (As you might know, the entire Northfield Mt. Hermon school is now on the campus that used to be Mt. Hermon.)

Joanna

> Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:13:20 -0600
> From: kearney@tribcsp.com
> Subject: Vacant campuses
> To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>
> I have been asked by a group to help them look into vacant campuses
> that might be acquired for a private school. It could be a school or
> college campus that has closed for example.
>
> Ideally the campus would be someplace in New England, have some
> boarding capacity. It needs not be near a major urban center.
>
> Should anyone know of such a facility please let me know so I can pass
> the information along.
>
> Greg

> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.

Explore the seven wonders of the world