Thursday, October 18, 2007

Re: Desktop monitoring software

Hi Adrian,

You might want to consider iTalc =
(http://italc.sourceforge.net/home.php). I have seen it run in Linux. =
However, it also comes in a build for Windows. It's pretty powerful. I =
know some folks in Indiana public schools have had some success with it =
but they are also running it in a Linux environment. If you give it a =
shot, report your findings back to this list.

Take care,
Alex

Alex Inman
Director of Technology