Friday, April 10, 2009

Re: Programming Class for the iPhone/iTouch

Danton,

Some great suggestions and resources! Thanks so much. I plan to develop an
online course on iScoop (http://iscoop.ning.com0 in concert with, and in
preparation for, an on-campus course. Hope you and others will consider
doing the same with your advanced programming courses... like that Android
class you know you want to teach.

Fred