Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Re: crisis/catastrophe plans

Please keep this strand public. We also offer extensive trip and travel
opportunities and would find this helpful.

Thank you.

Sandra Cordes-Vaughan
Middle School Division Leader
Humanities Instructor
The Sage School
171 Mechanic Street
Foxboro, MA 02035
P: 508-543-9619, Ext. 319
E: scordes-vaughan@sageschool.org

The Sage School is a private independent school dedicated to providing an
educational program that serves the needs of academically gifted girls and
boys ages 4 to 14 in the greater Boston and Providence areas. Visit us
online at www.sageschool.org.