Thursday, April 2, 2009

Re: Anyone with experience with Mimio Interactive System (Smart Board alternative)?

We had a couple of Mimios but found them insufficient for our needs.
The point tracking was not sophisticated enough for math graphing, which
was what we were trying at the time. We also had a bunch installed on
sliding whiteboards and the people would slide the boards and the Mimeos
would go sailing across the room...sigh. To their credit, they took
quite a few hits before breaking.

-----
Vi Richter