Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Re: Scheduling Software

I second the recommendation for Longhouse Class=20
A. We used it for the first in April. By the time=20
we finished, our entire high school was properly=20
scheduled with no conflicts--first time in anybody's memory.

Derrel
Derrel Fincher
Director of Information and Communication Technology
Graded=96The American School of S=E3o Paulo
(Associa=E7=E3o Escola Graduada de S=E3o Paulo)
Av. Pres. Giovanni Gronchi, 4710
S=E3o Paulo, SP, 05724-002, Brazil
dfincher@graded.br | http://www.graded.br |T:+55-11-3747-4837