Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Re: MP3 Recorders

.There are many stereo mic accessories out on the market made by
Griffin, Belkin, Logitec, etc for the iPod. I personally use
MicroMemo by Extrememac. With it you can additionally purchase a
lapel mic that works beautifully. Many students, famiiles already
have iPods, so cost would be greatly reduced if you just purchase the
mics and have a policy for student iPod use in school. iPOds would be
a great choice too, because they naturally are integrated with
iTunes. Audio files automatically are recognized when iPods are
connected to a computer.

Lisa Douthit
Technology Resources & Locust Systems Admin
Notre Dame de SIon School
Kansas City, Missouri

On Jul 15, 2008, at 2:15 PM, Martha McMahon wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are an all Macintosh school, and I am looking for a good
> recommendation for a portable MP3 voice recorder that is compatible
> with the Mac.
>
> Thanks!
>

> --
> Martha McMahon