Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Re: MP3 Recorders

For those on this thread advocating iPod use, what type of battery life do you get?

I was initially thinking of going down that road but, after reading a review of the Belkin mic/iPod combo that put battery life at under an hour, I stopped considering that a viable solution.

What has your experience been?

Thanks,

Bill