Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Re: Scheduling Software

Hi Martha,

We have used Class A Scheduler from Longhouse software for our last two
scheduling iterations and are very pleased with the product! The company
is small, with your rep also your support person, however we have always
received exemplary service!

Here is contact info for you:
James Coan
Longhouse Software
Tel: 215 297 5480
Fax: 215 297 9873
http://www.longhousesoftware.com
jcoan@longhousesoftware.com

Good luck,

Jim Bologna
Director of Technology
Science and Technology Department Administrative Co-Chair
Co-Director of the Teaching and Learning Center
Windward School