Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Re: Open Office

FYI - StarOffice is free for schools - you can download a free copy
(that comes with some extras over OpenOffice) here

https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS_SMI-Site/en_US/-/=
USD/ViewProductDetail-Start?ProductRef=3DEdusoft-ENC-RETAIL-Cv1-F@CDS-CDS_S=

MI

non-commercial, share-alike license.