Monday, July 28, 2008

Re: Putting Annual Fund Pledge on Tuition Statements

As this thread is about tuition statements, are any of you providing =
online statements and payment options to your school parents? If so, I'm =
interested in finding out if you're using Diamond Mine to provide credit =
card and checking account transactions and the kind of feedback you've =
received from the parents.
=20
Many thanks,
=20
Nikki Lucyk
University School of Milwaukee
2100 W. Fairy Chasm Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53217
(414)540-3159
=20
"The great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in the
direction we are moving." ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
=20