Thursday, December 2, 2010

Re: trouble with group emails

I thought that this is an issue only if you put the emails in the To: or CC:
field. Here all the email addresses are associated with the email - so it
shows as the email being part of a 'bulk' (read SPAM) email.

If you put them in the BCC: field. Then only the recipients email address is
associated with the email they receive - so it looks like a 1 to 1 email...

John