Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Re: Smartboard Lessons to Share

I would be interested in this. hearing what you have to say about SB
lessons, they must be horrible, because I don't find the Promethean Planet
lessons all that stellar. That may be largely due to my teaching at the high
school level however, as most of the lessons seem geared for K-8.

Norman Maynard
The Nora School