Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Re: Mac alternative for TI-Interactive

Hi, Carl. We need a PC alternative for TI-Interactive as well <grin>, as TI
is no longer keeping TI-Interactive up-to-date. We're running the current
version, we think, which is v1.3 and is dated "Build 2004".

Maple has similar capabilities, as does Mathematica. We use Maple daily in
our advanced calculus class. However, this is a big hammer for a small job
in replacing Interactive, and is much more complex to use, with some
picayune syntax requirements.

Love to know of a current generation, well-supported, TI-Interactive-like
application.

--Tim Corica, Peddie School