Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Re: Admissions tracking software

Hi Dana -

We're using inRESONANCE's Portal Web Services, with their FM Pro-based
Portal on the SIS back-end. It has worked very well for us. I am not sure
how it would integrate with your existing SIS.

-----
Steve Taffee | Director of Strategic Projects
Castilleja School | staffee@castilleja.org
1310 Bryant Street | www.castilleja.org
Palo Alto, CA 94301 | taffee.edublogs.org
650.924.1040 (Google Voice)
Women Learning, Women Leading
<http://twitter.com/sjtaffee> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevetaffee>
You don't *really* need to print this do you?

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Dana Pero <dpero@scienceandartsacademy.org