Monday, November 22, 2010

Re: FirstClass to Google Apps?

Stephanie - We also made the switch. I suggest you contact Matt Montagne (
mmontagne@castilleja.org) at our school who orchestrated the switch and
handled much of the professional development responsibilities for faculty,
staff, and students. We're really happy we made the move.

We create a transition site that is open to the public:
sites.google.com/a/castilleja.org/google-transition/ It may be a bit dated
now since the transition as there's little need to maintain it well after
the fact, but we've left it on the web just in case anyone else might find
it to be useful.

-----
Steve Taffee | Director of Strategic Projects
Castilleja School | staffee@castilleja.org
1310 Bryant Street | www.castilleja.org
Palo Alto, CA 94301 | taffee.edublogs.org
650.924.1040 (Google Voice)
Women Learning, Women Leading
<http://twitter.com/sjtaffee> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevetaffee>
You don't *really* need to print this do you?

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 8:40 AM, Stephanie Oberle <soberle@francisparker.org