Monday, November 29, 2010

Re: ised-l Parent Conference Scheduling Software

Joan,
We've used Virtual Paragon for the last few years and it has been great.
Usually when we post the opening of sign up for conferences, they are about
80% filled by the next day. Very easy for parents to use.
Ellen

Here's the Contact info:
*Doron Shalmon
*Virtual Paragon
http://www.VirtualParagon.com <http://www.virtualparagon.com/>
You can also reach us at
<http://www.virtualparagon.com/><sales%20[AT]%20VirtualParagon%20[DOT]%20com>or
by phone in the U.S. at 732-470-0740.

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 10:36 AM, Joan McGettigan <
joan.mcgettigan@pinecrest.edu> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
>
> Recently, there were some posts about event scheduling software. I'm
> wondering if any of you use a specific software or a google doc that you
> might be willing to share to schedule parent-teacher conferences?
>
> Thanks!
>
> :) Joan
>
> Dr. Joan McGettigan
> Director of Technology Integration