Thursday, November 18, 2010

Re: Digital 'Textbooks' - What's Working, What Didn't Work, What Do You See on the Horizon?

willd@ereadia.com

Cheers.

PFB

"What we learn to do, we learn by doing." (Thomas Jefferson)

Patrick F. Bassett, President
NAIS - National Association of Independent Schools
1620 L St., NW, Washington, DC 20036
202.973.9710 (office) 202.746.5444 (cell) 202.973.9709 (fax)
bassett@nais.org www.nais.org www.twitter.com/patbassett www.fac=
ebook.com/NAISnetwork