Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Re: Faculty teaching loads

At our middle school, most teachers have 4-5 classes per day out of an
8 period schedule. Add the equivalent of 1-2 periods per day for
homeroom teachers. Our "specials" (art and music) are shared by the
Lower School (K-4) and thus have the equivalent of 6 periods per day.

Jim Landskroener
Kent School
Chestertown, MD