Monday, August 23, 2010

Re: Student Information System - Recomendations requested

We just finished evaluating several SIS for our school - and this list
was immensely helpful in that process. We went with a new comer on the
scene - Spiral Universe www.spiraluniverse.com I don't know how wedded
you are to the need for an Admissions module right out of the gate -
Spiral is in the process of implementing this - so it's not there yet.
But the other benefits outweigh what's lacking for us - parent portal,
SIS, online learning, assessments, gradebook, medical, attendance.
Their customer service and technical support is outstanding! All is
hosted in the cloud and payment is based on support level rather than
purchase of software. We have been impressed thus far, but know that it
might not be the "right" solution for every school.

Bernadette Roche
Director of Technology
Oakhill Day School
www.oakhilldayschool.org