Friday, August 27, 2010

Re: Google Docs

To add on to many correct comments...

I think the concern may actually be related to work done by two or more peo=
ple and worries about one of the people doing all of the work. If that is =
the case, you can look at a revision history for any Google Doc and you wil=
l see when edits were made and what user was logged in to make the edits. =
Also, you can restore a document to a previous version, very handy.

John Caballero
Heathwood Hall Episcopal School