Sunday, August 29, 2010

Re: New Librarian

Document cameras...

Chris Delmar
Technology Program Director
Christ Episcopal School
109 South Washington Street
Rockville, MD 20850
301-424-6550=20

-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for independent school educators on behalf of Libby =
Mueller
Sent: Fri 8/6/2010 10:39 PM
To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: New Librarian
=20
dictionaries.
-----Original Message-----
From: Erin Colby [mailto:ecolby@EMPORIA.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2010 02:25 PM
To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: New Librarian

I am a current MLS student and I was wondering what you all thought were =
the most essential technology tools becides computers to have in your =
library. Thanks in advance for all of recomendations. [ For info on =
ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D128874 ] =
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, =
attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license. RSS Feed, =
http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=3DISED-L=20