Friday, August 20, 2010

Re: Student Information System - Recomendations requested

You might check out Veracross (http://www.veracross.com). On top of the SIS=
,
they have recently updated the portals so that teachers can upload files
for students and parents to access and they will soon implement a way for
teachers to upload photos of happenings in the classroom for parents to see=
.

Derrel

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Clum, Garry <gclum@spa.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are starting a process of evaluation for a new Student Information
> system at our school. I am looking for a system that can do all the
> requirements including SIS, Online Parent Portal, Admissions, etc..
>
> Please let me know what your school uses and how happy you are with it.
>
> Thank you!!
>
> Garry Clum Jr
> Network Manager
>
> St. Paul Academy and Summit School
> 1712 Randolph Avenue
> St. Paul, MN 55105
> 651-696-1497
> gclum@spa.edu<mailto:gclum@spa.edu>
> www.spa.edu<http://www.spa.edu>
>
> --
Derrel Fincher
Director of Information and Communication Technology
Graded - The American School of S=C3=A3o Paulo
http://www.graded.br | (55 11) 3747-4800 x160