Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Re: Student Information System - Recomendations requested

We have been using the 360 solutions suite from Dynamic Data Concepts=0D
for many years. What's particularly impressive about DDC is how they=0D
keep up with technology and continuously expand their offerings. They=0D
have some unique solutions which we couldn't find in other products.=0D
=0D
Marc Spivak=0D
SAR ACADEMY=0D
=0D