Friday, August 20, 2010

Re: Exemplary Head of School Web presence

Michael Ebeling, Head of Summit School in Winston-Salem, NC, is simply
outstanding: http://summitschool1.blogspot.com/

He doesn't post often, but what he does write is well worth reading and I
frequently pass along his posts to colleagues near and far.

Cheers,

Patrick Woessner
Middle School Coordinator of Instructional Technology
MICDS
101 N Warson Road
St. Louis, MO 63124
314-995-7375