Friday, August 20, 2010

How is Your Department Structured?

Good Morning All,

I'm sure we have all had to get creative with being understaffed. I
would love to know how many people you have in your IT department, if
they are full or part-time and how much technology you are being asked
to support. I think this knowledge would benefit those who need to go
and ask for an additional position in their department.

If you would like to participate in a survey of this information, please
e-mail me off list and I will send you the link. Once ample time has
been given for responses, I will send the data out to the LISTSERV. The
survey has been created using Google Documents and is anonymous (won't
contain your name, school name or any salary information.).

Thanks in advance for your participation!

Luke Michael
The First Academy

[ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D128874 ]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.
RSS Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=3DISED-L