Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Re: Cell phone policies

We do not allow cell phone use during the day at all. They need=20=
to be in the backpack or locker, but the students may use them af=
ter school. If the cell phone rings in class or is otherwise cau=
ght out, it is confiscated until a parent can pick it up. An aft=
ernoon detention is also administered.

Sandy Lyon
Head of Middle School
Sacramento Country Day School