Thursday, August 19, 2010

Re: Migration Help: PostFix to Google Mail

Bram=20

We have just completed a 100 user 250k email transfer from FirstClass to Goo=
gle Apps mail.=20

I used Tom Cooper who was great. I think he may be able to help with PostFi=
x too!

John

Tom Cooper
Principal and Founder
Salvair LLC
614-389-3332 (Office)
614-296-5471 (Mobile)
614-453-8824 (FAX)
www.salvair.com
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2010, at 8:37 PM, Bram Moreinis <bram@valstar.net> wrote:

> Hi, Folks.
>=20
> I'm in a public school district now, and need to find someone to help us m=
ove our 500+ POP accounts from PostFix to Google Mail (we have a domain lice=
nse). We would like to be able to move the messages as well as the accounts=
, but if that's not doable, we'll suffer.
>=20
> A month or so back, about 10-15 people said they had moved to Google Mail h=
appily and never looked back. Did any of you migrate from PostFix? More to=
the point, is anyone available for hire to help us with it, and can you giv=
e us a rough quote so I can try to convince our business manager to find the=
money?
>=20
> Thanks!
>=20
> -Bram
>=20
>=20
> Bram Moreinis
>=20
> Director of Academic Technology
> bram@conval.edu <mailto:bram@conval.edu>
> 845-750-2412
>=20
>=20
>=20
> [ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D12887=
4 ]
> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, n=
on-commercial, share-alike license.