Friday, August 20, 2010

Re: Exemplary Head of School Web presence

Hi Steve:

Josie Holford, who heads Poughkeepsie Day School (NY), does a very fine job
at this on her blog <http://www.pdscompasspoint.com/>and on
twitter<http://twitter.com/JosieHolford>
.

Michael Ebeling at Summit School in NC also does a nice job with his
blog<http://summitschool1.blogspot.com/>
.

(Btw: Josie, Michael, and I will be co-presenting at the NAIS AC in February
on the topic of "Blogging Heads, using blogs and twitter as communication
tools as the Head of School).

Jonathan Martin
www.21k12blog.net

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 12:28 PM, Steve Taffee <staffee@castilleja.org>wrote:

> I am looking for some outstanding examples of heads of schools who
> demonstrate innovative, substantive use of web tools including web sites,
> blogs, and social media sites and services.
>
> Thanks!

> -----
> Steve Taffee | Director of Strategic Projects
> Castilleja School | staffee@castilleja.org
> 1310 Bryant Street | www.castilleja.org
> Palo Alto, CA 94301 | taffee.edublogs.org
> 650.924.1040 (Google Voice)
> Women Learning, Women Leading
> <http://twitter.com/sjtaffee> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevetaffee>
>
> [ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=128874]

Jonathan E. Martin
Head of School
St. Gregory College Preparatory School
Tucson, Arizona
www.stgregoryschool.org
www.21k12blog.net
Twitter:@JonathanEMartin
520-327-6395
St. Gregory: Creating Leaders and Innovators for the 21st century