Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Re: Exemplary Head of School Web presence

Diane Hulse, our Head of School, has had great success with something calle=
d "headshots", pictures that she takes of students and faculty on a weekly =
basis (http://www.flickr.com/photos/SIAcademy). She received over 180,000 =
hits to that link on our website last year.

Frank S. Crane
Director of Alumni & Community Relations
Staten Island Academy
718.303.7829