Friday, August 20, 2010

Re: ISED-L Digest - 18 Aug 2010 to 19 Aug 2010 (#2010-216)

Hello Nancy--
We are piloting two of these smartpens this year and I'll be sure to let yo=
u know how it goes. They are being used by our resource department in the m=
iddle school.

Alecia Berman-Dry
Technology Teacher, St. John's Episcopal School
www.stjes.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:00:44 -0400
From: John Moore <jmoore@sheridanschool.org>
Subject: Re: Migration Help: PostFix to Google Mail

Bram

We have just completed a 100 user 250k email transfer from FirstClass to Go=
ogle Apps mail.

I used Tom Cooper who was great. I think he may be able to help with PostF=
ix too!

John

Tom Cooper
Principal and Founder
Salvair LLC
614-389-3332 (Office)
614-296-5471 (Mobile)
614-453-8824 (FAX)
www.salvair.com
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2010, at 8:37 PM, Bram Moreinis <bram@valstar.net> wrote:

> Hi, Folks.
>
> I'm in a public school district now, and need to find someone to help us =
move our 500+ POP accounts from PostFix to Google Mail (we have a domain li=
cense). We would like to be able to move the messages as well as the accou=
nts, but if that's not doable, we'll suffer.

> A month or so back, about 10-15 people said they had moved to Google Mail=
happily and never looked back. Did any of you migrate from PostFix? More=
to the point, is anyone available for hire to help us with it, and can you=
give us a rough quote so I can try to convince our business manager to fin=
d the money?

]

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:01:51 -0500
From: "Jones, Nancy" <nancy.jones@shschicago.org>
Subject: livescribe pulse pens

Are they being used in your school? How are they being used and have you an=
y policies or guidelines regulating their usage?
Thanks
Nancy Jones
Sacred Heart Schools
MS TEch Integration

[ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D128874=
]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, n=
on-commercial, share-alike license.

End of ISED-L Digest - 18 Aug 2010 to 19 Aug 2010 (#2010-216)