Thursday, March 18, 2010

Re: Synesthesia Subject Survey

From: A forum for independent school educators [ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On=
Behalf Of Fred Bartels [fredbartels@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 7:08 AM
To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Synesthesia Subject Survey

Thanks to all of you who replied yesterday. The sample size is pretty small
at this point so it would be great to get some more responses. I'll let thi=
go a few more days and then share whatever results I have. Thanks for
considering. Fred

While doing some user interface prototyping I wondered if there might be an=

--
Fred Bartels
Dir. of Info. Tech.

[ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D128874=
]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, n=
on-commercial, share-alike license.