Friday, March 26, 2010

Re: Pre-Primary Report Cards

Hi Eleanor=2C

we are using our in-house Excel template to evaluate readiness for Kinderga=
rten.

Please find attached a copy of the template.
Hope it will be helpful=2C

Olga Eidelman
Woodland School
Portola Valley=2C CA

> Date: Fri=2C 26 Mar 2010 14:20:05 -0400
> From: eleanor.brown@pinecrest.edu
> Subject: Pre-Primary Report Cards
> To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>=20
> Our Pre-Primary division currently uses a report card handled by our SIS =
- because of the specialized=2C non-traditional grading structure of the di=
vision=2C they're finding the database format limiting and we're looking fo=
r other alternatives. What
> they'd love is=2C essentially=2C a Word document that would be archived e=
lectronically and in the students' hard-copy cumulative folders.
>=20
> Does anyone NOT use the same database or grading software report cards fo=
r pre-primary as for other divisions?
>=20
> Do you have any comments on excluding the report cards from that division=
from the SIS?
>=20
> Has anyone hit a sweet spot with pre-primary=2C early childhood=2C or non=
-traditional lower school report cards they'd like to share?
>=20
> We're grateful for any thoughts.
>=20
> Eleanor Brown
> Director of Technology Integration
> Pine Crest School
> eleanor.brown@pinecrest.edu
>=20
> [ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D1288=
74 ]
> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons=2C attributio=
n=2C non-commercial=2C share-alike license.
> RSS Feed=2C http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=3DISED-L
Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search=2C chat and e-mail from your inb=
ox.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=3DPID27925::T:WLMTAGL:O=
N:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1=