Friday, March 26, 2010

Re: Pre-Primary Report Cards

Eleanor,
Does your Pre-Primary write a long narrative report? What we did at my old
school was use our FM database so that we had all the fields for name, etc
filled in and then had one, huge field called "narrative". Teachers just
wrote their report right in that field. Would that work for you?

Kristen Dennison