Thursday, March 18, 2010

Re: Does a live operator answer your school phone?

Hi,

We try to ensure all calls are answered by a live person. This duty is
assigned to one staff member, but we have two other staff as back ups. Our
phone system setup so that all incoming calls ring at not only the main
receptionist but also at the back up staff members' phones. If a call is
not answered after few rings, one of the back ups will answer the phone.

This has worked well for the most part.

--
Charles Lasky
Director of Technology, Student Services and Food Service

Glenwood School for Boys and Girls
41W400 Silver Glen Road
Saint Charles, IL 60175
847-464-8200