Thursday, March 18, 2010

Re: Does a live operator answer your school phone?

Think of how much *you* probably hate getting stuck in "Phone System Hell"
when you call somewhere for customer service. Now...do you really want to do
that to your parents and alumns?

Efficient and effective are often two different things. The automatic system
might be more efficient, but when you consider how many people would be put
off by it, I'm not sure it would be more effective.