Monday, March 22, 2010

Re: Creating curriculum maps for student use

Take a look at http://www.montessorirecordsxpress.com/index.cfm. It is a
Montessori record keeper and it allows you to upload your album pages
and link them to lessons. Our teachers have been using it for 4 years.

Mirna Andrade-Salgado=20
Director of Information Technology

The Post Oak School
4600 Bissonnet Street | Bellaire, Texas 77401
Direct Line: 281.822.8063| Main: 713.661.6688 | Fax: 713.661.4959
E-mail: mirnaandrade@postoakschool.org |http://www.postoakschool.org=20

This email and any attachments are confidential and private and are
intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender and/or The Post
Oak School and delete all copies of the message. Thank you.